Theresa deSoto Realtor®
Theresa deSoto has lived in Arizona since 2004, in the Prescott area for more than 10 years. She has been married to her husband and best friend, Andy for over 15 years. She loves the outdoors and is enthusiastic about the Quad-City area. She has a passion for getting to know people and connecting with them on a personal level. She is high energy, friendly and driven. Theresa holds a Masters of Arts in Theology as well as a Bachelor of Christian Education.
Prior to selling real estate, Theresa ran her own house cleaning business. She has also been involved in her community through volunteering at a local college in administration, teaching and public speaking.
When listing your home, Theresa not only brings her own expertise to the table, but she also has a team of marketing personnel that lead and guide her in marketing your home with state-of-the-art marketing tools. Her marketing plan may include a combination of the following:
- CMA (Comparable Market Analysis) – An examination of the prices at which similar properties in the same area recently sold to help you obtain the highest possible price for the home in the shortest possible time.
- Yard sign – Attracts drive-by traffic as well as assisting in locating the property.
- Professional Photos – Enhancing the best features of the home inside and out.
- Virtual Tours - Up to date technology for show casing your house.
- Flyers/QR Code – Property details by paper and smart phone technology.
- Open House – A scheduled period of time is designated for the home to be open for viewing by potential buyers.
- Enhanced Listing – Advertising on MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow and Trulia for listing details, photos/virtual tour.
- Syndication – Listing will be shared with over 700 real estate websites internationally.
- “Just Listed” Postcards – Announcing your new listing.
- Market Meeting Tour – Invitation to fellow agents to share your listing.
- Craigslist Postings – At seller’s request.
- Negotiating on your behalf for the best offer.
As a Real Estate Professional, Theresa is dedicated to providing caring and professional assistance to each client. In focusing on her clients individual needs, and taking the time to discuss their questions and concerns, she always represents her client’s best interests. This makes her a great choice as a Real Estate Agent. Theresa really enjoys and excels at helping people with their real estate goals, whether selling their current property or finding their dream home…... Or both!